eCornell offers courses and certificates online that are created by world renowned Cornell University faculty to fit your busy schedule in an online environment.
eCornell courses, while self-paced, do have a specific completion deadline of 2 weeks, and are more demanding than other LINGOS courses. Participants have generally dedicated 10-20 hours of time to each two-week course. Learners should additionally expect to participate in homework assignments, class discussions and interactions with the course professor.
eCornell Enrollment Process:
- To view course options and the schedule, go to www.ecornell.com/lingoscc.
- Make sure that you select a course date in which you can start and complete the course.
- Email ARC LEADS to begin the registration process, and let us know which particular course you would like to take. At that time we will send you a form which you must have completed by your Country Director.
- Once approved, ARC LEADS will complete your registration and pay for the course.
- For eCornell courses, learners must have completed two other ARC LEADS courses and have country director approval.
- The approval process should be completed as soon as possible; ideally at least two weeks before the class starts.
- Please review the technology requirements to ensure that they will be compatible with the computer you are planning to use.
For additional information please use the ‘Contact Us’ link above.